Shipping, Return, & Refund Policy
New and Unused items are eligible for a refund. All items must be returned in the same condition they were received. This includes manufacturer packaging, tags, documentation and any accessories that came with the product. We may refuse a return if the items arrive used or damaged due to improper packaging. Please ensure returns are carefully packaged.*note ski and snowboard boots returns below.
Please note that refunds may only be processed back to the original payment method. Should the original payment method no longer be valid for any reason, a store credit via a gift card will be issued.
Options to return an Item
- 1: You may bring the item to either of our locations in Durango, Colorado for a full refund.
- 2: Contact Ski Barn at [email protected] to initiate a return.
- 3: Use your own shipping label
- You can ship the item back to us through any major carrier, covering the cost of return shipping yourself
- Your name and order confirmation number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box and within the box
- You will receive a full refund upon receipt
Returning New Items
- Once the return is processed a refund will be issued. Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to be reflected on your credit card.
- Items may only be returned in their original new condition, including all packaging, tags, and accessories.
- All items are to be sent back in a protective box to prevent damage during shipping.
- Returned items that arrive used, damaged, marked, or without all original packaging, tags, etc., will not be accepted and sent back to you.
- If a pair of skis has been mounted, it cannot be returned.
Returning New Ski Boots
- Ski boots may only be returned exactly as they were when we sent them to you, with all original packaging, tags, and accessories.
- Boots must be returned inside their original undamaged boot box within a shipping box.
- Any returned boots that arrive used, damaged, or marked—or without the original box and a shipping box—will not be accepted and sent back to you.
- We recommend trying on your new boots indoors to make sure they fit before you go outside.
If you would like a different size, color, or style, please set up a return for a refund as outlined above. You’ll need to place a new order. In doing so, you will quicken the arrival of your new item, and help to ensure it does not go out of stock. A refund will be processed as soon as we receive your return.
Free Economy Ground shipping on orders over $99.